Good Evening community!
Today we have performed a maintenance to update to the most latest game client from Korean version. Most of the new features will come in future patches and we will use this version as our base. Please refer to the following details of the update in todays maintenance.
This weeks patch is estimated to be 4.3 GB.
● Updated client to 2024 KR.
● Fixed some missing translations (that are available on EU/NA but not on OgreFest).
● Temporarily disabled Cash Shop translations due to graphical glitches in client. Will be fixed in later upcoming minor patch.
● Implemented heartbeat for character creation.
Important!! As of this patch we are no longer using
LanguageData_KR.loc but rather
LanguageData_EN.loc; If you are using your own langauge patch, please rename it accordingly, furthermore due to some optimizations made to kill memory leaks server might need to be restarted few times to fix the error.
● Removed hard-coded client chat filter.
● Fixed a bug where some skill addons would apply buffs to self instead of target.
● Fixed learning Absolute skills.
● Fixed guild notices and description.
● Fixed crash when buying items from a trade manager.
● Fixed overpriced items displayed while selling.
● Fixed buying workers from <Worker Exchange>.
● Players can no longer use /rescue in <Battle Arena>.
● Fixed <Battle Arena> entrance/exit.
● Fixed pet hunger level display.
● Fixed growth ranking display.
● Fixed red battlefield ranking display.
● Fixed some internal issues when checking disconnected player target.
● Fixed a bug where sometimes client would fail to recognize a party when user relogs.
● Fixed a bug where sometimes a player would not be disconnected, even if forced to.
● Implemented temporary fix for already connected characters.
● Implemented gear score calculation, it will be calculated as (Total AP / 2) + Total DP (Buffs nor set effects will not affect total AP).
● Improved Red Battlefield team balancing.
● Improved fall damage height detection.
● Improved out of range actor detection.
● Optimized network packet distribution for actor movement.