Hey there! There has been a quite huge code overhaul few days ago regarding AI, we have addressed some issues in this patch and we are still continuing to fix them.
- Fixed a bug where Valkyrie & Warrior aggro skill would not make monsters aggro you if they are inactive.
- Reworked Movement Engine for NPCs and Monsters.
- Reworked Movement Engine for Players.
- Fixed a bug where NPCs would not follow their waypoint after AI update.
- Fixed a bug where players would not be able to summon scrolls after AI update.
- Fixed a bug where monsters would not target a player after AI update.
- Implemented Monster AI movement around spawn location.
- Improved Monster AI chasing algorithm.
- Corrected incorrect target selection by AI combat.
- Implemented Monster AI skills.
- Fixed a bug where monsters would be stuck and never move unless killed.
- Fixed a bug where monster health would not be restored when returning to it’s position.
NOTE: There might be some unwanted bugs appear with this patch, like monsters less responsive, but we will try to fix it up by end of the week.
Developer note: We have seen some issues in-game regarding the new AI system, but also we have noticed a huge improvement by making a rewrite. One of them being is that monsters do not get stuck after a day of running, meaning we would only need to do a maintenance in a rather later time. We will continue to find and fix issues with the new AI system and as time goes by, it might be almost same as in official servers.