The most epic feature for this server (any BDO server actually) would be one that allows workers to continue working even if the player is offline. I get that farms working when player is offline would be pointless and harmful, but the fact that workers are limited not only by their stamina but also by the player being offline is beyond stupid. All it would really require is a functionality that calculates the amount of work done in the period of time since last login - the formula would be the same as the one that works while the player is online. This would run if player is logging in, not while switching characters and if for example last login was more than 30 minutes ago. Stamina limits would still apply.
Example: Set up a worker to gather potatoes. Log out. I login after a day of not playing. The new functionality kicks in:

• X potatoes are placed in my storage
  • worker has 0 stamina and is resting
    Large amount of workers would propose problems of course. Maybe a background script would be better, but i hope you get the idea.

I’m most worried about the fact that workers like cats can not be fed normally, it would be better if they themselves are beer, if they worked the same way when the player is online, and I would like to simplify the system of hiring workers, then that private server and come across all sorts of white. My suggestion is a great chance at a yellow worker, and standard on an orange

still I would like the rates for packs x4, and the working imperial trade which will be updated every hour
so that workers bring x2-x4 resources more from the node, and it’s better to make sure that the level of resources on the node does not fall (mapping to the world map in filters)

Kraft is an integral part of this game, and you can not limit everything to just killing monsters

last edited by Lipuchka

Leave BDO open, which also farms pearls?

last edited by jerycho007

@dziku Nearly all parts of this game are made so your character need to stay online, this is part of the korean internet cafe policy. So when workers also work while offline it wouldnt make any difference for all the players which use the afk mechanics like horsetraining, fishing, processing, strenght/breath training and sure the pearls. Basicly it would just make it worse, because the only thing you get is the reward from the specific afk mechanic, workers work anyway.

@Lipuchka When they would add a auto-feed system for workers, Human/Giant workers get obsolete, because everyone would use Goblins for the working speed.

A valid point @Extraneis, but the afk mechanics wouldn’t change and they themselves would be still the incentive to stay online. Also the workers will still stop after running out of stamina so players still need to manage them. My primary intention was to even out benefits from workers mechanics between active and casual players - active players get maximum benefits from workers while casual players get nothing because their online time is significantly shorter. This profits disparity only gets worse with @Lipuchka suggestion.
Not to mention that being forced to leave a game and your computer on for extended periods of time despite not playing the game at all is completely idiotic (but that is a completely different mater).

@dziku Why would it be idiotic? It’s not like you will be paying millions for electricity bill if you leave your PC on with turned off display and BDO in tray plus as Extraneis said you can train horses/fish at the same time PLUS farm pearls. Honestly I see no harm in leaving the game and PC on.

Unfortunately @jerycho007 in my country (Poland) electricity is very expensive so i can’t adapt your mindset. But i guess for normal countries this really wouldn’t be any issue… now i want to emigrate…

last edited by dziku

Looks like your connection to OgreFest | Black Desert Online Private Server was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.