Good Day Community of OgreFest!
Todays maintenance updates the server to the latest version from Korea.
The main focus of this update is to release Drieghan and to update translations. Future patches/hotfixes will also be posted in this topic as they come.
Please refer to the following for the details of the update.
The estimated size of the update is 7 GB.
● The Game Client has been updated to version 2084.
● Updated the Geometry to version 2084.
● Translations have been updated to latest version of the clients.
● Implemented Portuguese translation.
● Implemented support for Korean translations.
● Implemented language selector, so now it is possible to change the preferred language of the client without downloading the language pack by other means.
※ It is required however, to change the line with “Language=” in
lang.dat located in the
ads folder within the root directory of the game. It must be changed from the current value (for example EN) to one of the available values listed below in order for it to work:
Choosable language values:
♦ EN (English);
♦ DE (German);
♦ FR (French);
♦ PT (Portuguese);
♦ RU (Russian);
♦ TW (Taiwanese);
♦ KR (Korean)
● The region of “Drieghan” has been unlocked. ~Go explore a new and brave world!
※ Monsters and their respective item drops, including Valencia content, will be developed over the course of the next few weeks.
● Added translation for “Quest Objective” displayed above related NPC’s of ongoing quests.
● Download speed for users of high speed ISP’s has been improved.
● Fixed target ignore resistance statistics.
● Implemented an experimental change to prevent desynchronization during Crowd Control states.
● Implemented all Drieghan spawns.
● Fixed a bug which would allow players to complete a quest when the time for it has been expired.
● Fixed a bug which would make players unable to complete a guild quest even if the conditions were met.
● Fixed a bug which would occasionally cause some of the guilds to not save some information (such as Guild Emblem).
● Fixed a bug which would cause the server to read Guild Emblems incorrectly.
● Implemented Duvencrune storage.
● Fixed some of the craftable workshop items in Kamasylvia.
● Fixed a bug which would allow players to send workers to a node that was not invested in.
● Implemented the new maid system from KR.
● Fixed a bug which would allow players to be able to gain 100% resistance.
● Updated Pet fusion data. In consequence, some of the pets that would disappear after Exchanging, should not anymore.
※ Furthermore, a rework is also in the works for this system, as there was in KR.
● Fixed a bug which was occasionally causing player characters to teleport to Olvia when the server failed to identify their location in the world.
● Fixed a bug which was causing player characters to teleport much further away than expected or intended when a Revive or an Escape was performed to get back to the nearest Node.
● Improved the anti-cheat protection system to prevent false positives, while also making it more powerful.
※ During the time we are working on and getting closer to releasing Guild Wars, it is imperative we ensure that people with ill intensions using 3rd parties to gain an unfair advantage (cheaters) do not go rampant. The previous version of our anti-cheat allowed us to detect and suspend over 60 accounts which have attempted to perform ill intended actions.
※ On Saturday, a new anti-cheat protection has been rolled out which is far more powerful than its predecessor, and leaves even less ways for cheaters to gain an unfair advantage over other players on our server.
※ The improved anti-cheat system will become fully activated today at the end of the maintenance. If you experience any issues after the fact, such as the game do not start, please let us know immediately on our Discord server.