OgreFest Torrent link ?

i need torrent link , cuz launcher so slow and .dll eror

Launcher downloads faster than the old torrent for me…

" crimson desert launcherExt.dll " eror .

This launcher is eror are you understand ?

Hey! The issue with launchers .dll is that some library is missing from your computer or you are not on latest updates.

Few weeks ago I have installed a clean Windows 7 OS and installed a launcher, without installing anything else and it was working perfectly fine.

Game Master

There’s nothing wrong with the launcher. If you have issues with it it’s probably on your end.

last edited by Eerye

Try reinstalling visual C++ redistritubables.

@hasanx3210 said in OgreFest Torrent link ?:

i used , windows 10

I’m using windows10, OgreFest Launcher worked normally

Can someone actualy send the link of that torrent so that we can also try and see its speed? I have been downloading with 16Mbit internet for 48 hours, I reached only %35. In which era are we in to download some game in 5-6 days?

alt text

Probably some files are missing or damaged,
I uploaded it to you here is the link
make download and
unzip the files inside the game folder “C:\Program Files\OgreFest Launcher” then run the game again, let it know if it worked, if it gives another problem, report it

@bibolata said in OgreFest Torrent link ?:

Can someone actualy send the link of that torrent so that we can also try and see its speed? I have been downloading with 16Mbit internet for 48 hours, I reached only %35. In which era are we in to download some game in 5-6 days?

Maybe some configuration on your PC is limiting your internet, in case you are not using an internet to do other things while downloading the game

my internet is 15mb, it took 14 hours to download, and that’s because in the half time I was watching videos on youtube … the time could have been shorter

You can see the magnetic link torrent in

• C:\Program Files\OgreFest Launcher\Temporary Files
last edited by Jedimo

@Jedimo said in OgreFest Torrent link ?:

alt text

Probably some files are missing or damaged,
I uploaded it to you here is the link
make download and
unzip the files inside the game folder “C:\Program Files\OgreFest Launcher” then run the game again, let it know if it worked, if it gives another problem, report it

@bibolata said in OgreFest Torrent link ?:

Maybe some configuration on your PC is limiting your internet, in case you are not using an internet to do other things while downloading the game

my internet is 15mb, it took 14 hours to download, and that’s because in the half time I was watching videos on youtube … the time could have been shorter

You can see the magnetic link torrent in

• C:\Program Files\OgreFest Launcher\Temporary Files

Tried both launcher and magnet but it’s freakin slow, I’m getting 100 kb/s on torrent and about same at launcher (even thought it shows 3Mb/s when i have capped at 1.6 Mb/s which is even more frustrating)

So anyone could seed torrent or at least admins could get seed box for it?

@lonewolf, I have the same problem. Launcher is showing 3.5-4.0 MB/s. But, I have downloaded only 10mb in around 20-30 min. So, far I’ve only downloaded 2.5% in a single day.

It seems the launcher is faster than downloading it via torrent client. Wiser you use the launcher.

I have 200Mbit internet. And I have been downloaded 31% in 8 hours with 10Mbps… something is not right for sure. Could have downloaded client 10 times already by this time.
Guys, whats happening?

last edited by iEGOMANIAC

@TheObserver said in OgreFest Torrent link ?:

Try reinstalling visual C++ redistritubables.

Didn’t worked for me… reinstalled all versions of visual C++ redistritubables

i maanged to download the whole game via torrent inside the launcher. My problem now is when i start launcher it seems like its downloading the entire files again. I dont know where to put the finished client >.< i tried putting the entire file inside game launcher but still not working. Please help took 3 days for me to download the entire file >.<

@buchachi11 Same mate… this is so furstraiting…

Hi folks,

You may try the following as well and now my launcher is working again :smile: though not sure for others

• flush your dns rset tcp/ip https://blackdesert.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/115003175065

• go C:\Program Files\OgreFest Launcher\Temporary Files and click on the torrent file you may need to have utorrent installed.

• launch launcher and on my side it is now downloading, you may now removed the torrent file and share if it works on you as well.

0_1513910980162_upload-359e82da-462d-4ac0-9561-0942241166d4

last edited by ninjamon

Looks like your connection to OgreFest | Black Desert Online Private Server was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.