Population and Channels

So I just started playing on Ogre and wanted to know if 1 Channel only works decent or is it too populated, which brings me to the question; how many people are playing on Ogre now in general? Just an estimated number, cause I think 1 channel that, at least yesterday, is mostly crowded isn’t really too great. I like the actuality with the KR client and all but I’d like to know if there will be enough players to interact and play with, but if it’s too much…again, 1 channel doesn’t seem that good but might just be me :D

Edit: Also forum activity seems to be on the lower side from what I can see, which kinda holds me back from going all in on this server for now. Really it’s just the channel + population that makes me wonder if I should commit or not :)

Edit2: The korean text is also kinda deterrent, especially in the pearl shop. I know most of the “older” stuff from retail but ofc the new korean stuff I have no idea about so yeah…maybe a way to get that in english or will it stay korean as that’s just straight from KR retail version so obviously w/o english patch?

last edited by Ryotsun

Ask this on discord, not many people use forums other than for bug reporting and suggestions really.

english translations are updated quite frequently and automatically downloaded by the launher afaik.

Looks like your connection to OgreFest | Black Desert Online Private Server was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.