Save bosses spawn timers for daily restarts

Hello,

Currently the majority of daily restarts happen at 4pm UTC and that does reset boss timers to 4 hours or something, probably to avoid exploiting crashes to farm them.
I know servers are in Canada and daily restart allows to push updates at a time devs can work on it but as a player who got UTC+2 time it makes it almost impossible during the week to do any boss because they always reset when I get back from work and spawn late during the night.

I would like to suggest different daily restarts when updates aren’t necessary which would allow more players to do bosses depending on their timezones.

As a side note I would like to thank the staff and community for the time they invest into this private server, as a developer myself and having past experience with old emulators I have a slight idea of costs and how hard it is to keep servers running with frequent updates.

Regards.

last edited by Ikaruga

maybe saving the Boss spawn timers will fix the issue.

Quite true, it would solve the issue, allowing better boss rotation and do not impact restart times. I updated the title, thanks for your input.

Looks like your connection to OgreFest | Black Desert Online Private Server was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.