HOW TO REMOVE REMEMBER ME?

Hi guys so I downloaded this game two days ago. My little brother wanted to play so I created an account for him. Apparently, he set his account on “Remember Me” now I cannot log him out and play on my own account. Can anyone help me please?

Reboot your pc. Yes thats the only way, well that and manually deleting some config files in the launcher folder in appdata but thats not advisable.

Senior Game Master

You can actually edit that config file and replace the email address with the one you want to log in with.
File should be in: C:\Users\*User Name*\AppData\Local\OgreFestBDO\CrimsonDesertLauncher.exe_Url_eo1wrl1cj0sija2eojihsxxrjr2acsnb\2.0.0.0

last edited by Eerye

Ohhhh thats a nice thing to know

this change don’t work for me! When i change the Email, the launcher say “The password provided for anthentification was incorrect” (the only way is to login to my account again and he remember it again (with case checked or not)).

Senior Game Master

Well that’s how it works apparently.

However, good news, I figured out a new way of disabling/resetting the weird auto-login.
In the same cfg file, delete the value under Cookie (more specifically the long ass random characters between the [value][/value] tags). Save. Fire up the launcher. Be amazed. You’re welcome.
:tada: :balloon: :confetti_ball: :balloon:

last edited by Eerye

Looks like your connection to OgreFest | Black Desert Online Private Server was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.