- Added missing dependencies that are required for the launcher and the game to function.
- Improved detection of existing client. It will now skip to checking smaller batch of files, rather than the full client that you already have.
- Downloader will no longer use a disk cache pool, which improves overall performance of read and write.
- UPNP and NatPMP has been enabled for players under strict firewall rules so that you would be able to connect to our download servers.
- Implemented DHT and improved overall connection performance.
- The required ports for download will now be automatically port forwarded if your router allows us to.
- Implemented a feature that tells you why the download failed or has stopped. For example a file is in use by another process or similar.
- Improved error detection by download system to report to users for closer inspection and possibly to be able to fix it.
- Implemented damage meter.
Developer Note: This week we would like to focus on addressing issues on connecting to OgreFest private server. Today, we have released a small patch to create correct connection patch to the server, without needing extra tools.