New to ogrefest and BDO

Hello everyone, im glad to be part of this community. So yesterday i started playing ogrefest, never played bdo before. And i love this game and server alot, i got a few questions if thats okay.

1. How do you start a guild?
  2. Are there many players on this server? I see alot of people in the discord but not alot in Velia and so on.
  3. Can you get pearls by donating or is it just through playtime?
  4. Should i follow the quest line or grind to level?

Thanks for reading this, good luck out there :>) :*

Game Master

@Lokyhj said in New to ogrefest and BDO:

Hello everyone, im glad to be part of this community. So yesterday i started playing ogrefest, never played bdo before. And i love this game and server alot, i got a few questions if thats okay.

1. How do you start a guild?
  2. Are there many players on this server? I see alot of people in the discord but not alot in Velia and so on.
  3. Can you get pearls by donating or is it just through playtime?
  4. Should i follow the quest line or grind to level?

Thanks for reading this, good luck out there :>) :*

Welcome to the community!

• Guilds: Can be created at a Guild Manager NPC for 100k Silver.

• This server has an active playerbase, although it is not as big as it used to be I’m sure the rumored update will bring in more players. People are generally out grinding instead of staying AFK in cities as the server has a tendency to randomly disconnect people who stand AFK.

• Pearls can be obtained through donation as well with a rate of 1000 Pearls / 5 USD.

• Quests (with rare exceptions) do not give any kind of combat exp. However they will award you with contributions points and other goodies so they’re worth doing and you will do them eventually. So for pure leveling grinding is what you want to do.

However something important to remember is that unlike other games, Black Desert Online is a marathon, not a sprint.
Even if you spend all time you can purely grinding you’ll eventually burn yourself out. This game offers a huge amount of content so take your time to explore it all!

Looks like your connection to OgreFest | Black Desert Online Private Server was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.