EXP scrolls should be obtainable through pearlshop

let’s face it, even with the slight increase of exp rate, it’s still a long grind (especially if you’ve used the extra 50%/100% exp scroll you get from rewards into your main char) from 1-56, and let’s be honest, the real fun starts from 56 onwards.

Yes you do gain a 200% scroll everyday, but that only lasts for an hour, the grind from just 55-56 will have you need 3/4 200% scolls + night time, and with the player count we have, almost no one is grinding at sausan, and at most (before server reset) we have 50¬70 players online with at least 20 of them afk farming/leveling. and those who are active are grinding for their scrolls somewhere else. Im not asking for the scrolls to be permantly in the pearlshop, but since our player count is still low, and most people grinding sausan are solo leveling, we should allow the EXP scrolls to be obtainable through some other ways besides waiting 24 hours to boost someone for an hour and still not reach that main goal of leveling to 56.

I suggest adding EXP scrolls to pearlshops, not permanently, but until we have a better player count to actually make grinding with someone possible, and fun.

there’s 50% xp scrolls in loyalty as well.

yes grinding in this game is killing most of the fun of it… thats why I have been off for months and didnt come back :(

The xp is already 4 times quicker than the official game, you shouldn’t complain. I got 1-54 in one day, if you think that is slow, you shouldn’t play BDO. This is not a game were you get everything the first day, as i also mentioned, its already 4 times quicker than the official lol

@phantominmist said in EXP scrolls should be obtainable through pearlshop:

yes grinding in this game is killing most of the fun of it… thats why I have been off for months and didnt come back :(

If you can’t endure the grinding, MMOs aren’t for you.

First i want to point out that you all above this post are idiots.

1. Exp is so fking high already, we dont need any more increas and the daily one hour is enuff.
  2. If it takes u a day to level to 54 than your just proving the server is lower exp rate than retail. In retail server only took me 2 hours at most to get to 56 during 2x exp event with 1 hr buff. No gears, no boosting just normal grind.
  3. Bdo isnt even about grinding levels, its about grinding the gears and money u dope. Leveling is already easy at 1x and at 4x its even more easier. If a suggestion to change exp rate it should be nerfing not buffing.

Looks like your connection to OgreFest | Black Desert Online Private Server was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.