[Item] Lodging and stable expansions not working

Bought worker lodging from pearl shop and friend bought stable expansions but neither one work.

Family Name: ChibiKnight
Main Character’s Name: KlavierCross
Discord Name: Chibi Knight#6166

alt text
alt text

Family Name: Sleppu
Main Character’s Name: Casiano

alt text
alt text

last edited by Chibi Knight
Game Master

Needs a bit more info. Like item ID and an image or images or a video, if possible.
Check out the link in my signature for a template.
It’s possible that none of those slot expansions are working. :thinking:

Thanks for the report. :ok_hand:

last edited by Eerye

Sorry about that! Fixed it :)

Just wanted to add onto this with more proof to support the other players’ claims. As I too bought and used the stable expansions for different towns and have a little more information.

Family Name: Nice
Main Character’s Name: Wood
Discord Name: oak#0001

Item ID: 17615 (Olvia Stable +1 Expansion Coupon) & 17614 (Velia Stable +1 Expansion Coupon) gained from using 17632 (Balenos Stable +1 Expansion Bundle)
Description: I first used the Velia Stable +1 Expansion and then checked the stable and the visuals only shows 5/5 stables slots, however I was able to check in the horse I was currently using which then showed 6/5. Seemed sketchy and I wasn’t sure if it was just a visual error or if it really did apply the extra slot and just wasn’t showing it. So I didn’t bother relogging with the hose still in the stable and took it back out. I’ll post screenshots below this. After the server retstarted from a lag issue I was depositing items into my Velia storage and noticed that I had an extra storage slot, which I didn’t buy and thought of the Stable expansion. So I went to Olvia and checked the storage and then used the Olvia Stable Expansion slot which then added an extra slot to the storage but didn’t visually add a slot to the storage.
Proof: alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
Olvia Storage expanded using Olvia Stable +1 Expansion Coupon
alt text
alt text

Looks like your connection to OgreFest | Black Desert Online Private Server was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.