The way to gain Knowledge for Serendia Wolf

If someone has gained knowledge about Serendia Wolf ID 4172, please teach me :beginner: the way to do it. :bow_tone1: :sparkles:

I tried finding Serendia Wolf ID 22050 on location(s) described at bddatabase but failed to see any. :sweat_drops:

last edited by 6RokuVI

me too same goes for Serendia bear

thread on my watch :3 wanna know too

My energy is already at 435+ a long time ago and all i can tell you is that the dev of this p.server doesn’t care about those knowledge hunters there’s a lot of missing mobs and some quest that give knowledge you can’t even accept.

I think before Ogrefest changed management i list all the missing mobs and quest that doesn’t work on the old forums or something.

The Serendia Bear actually spawn but it only spawn one and sometimes it clips thru the terrain that’s why you can’t even see it.

Game Master

@kidopitz27 said in The way to gain Knowledge for Serendia Wolf:

My energy is already at 435+ a long time ago and all i can tell you is that the dev of this p.server doesn’t care about those knowledge hunters there’s a lot of missing mobs and some quest that give knowledge you can’t even accept.

I think before Ogrefest changed management i list all the missing mobs and quest that doesn’t work on the old forums or something.

The Serendia Bear actually spawn but it only spawn one and sometimes it clips thru the terrain that’s why you can’t even see it.

All issues submitted are noted and will be fixed in due time. Considering that we do not have a huge workforce we have to prioritize which issues to fix first and which to leave for later.

While I agree that having all knowledge obtainable is an important game feature, there are currently more pressing matters to attend to.

Rest assured that we are actively reading and taking input from bug reports and suggestions, all I can ask is for you to have patience until these issues have been resolved.

Looks like your connection to OgreFest | Black Desert Online Private Server was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.