Regarding the download

Is there another way to download the game that isn’t from the launcher? My internet usually downloads at 1mb speed, but through launcher it gets around 100kb. Or there is something I could do to speed up?

ty
(sorry for bad english)

You could try downloading the game from the official launcher if you have access to the retail game, then running the OgreFest Launcher and let it do its thing. :thinking:

I’m not sure that’d help, official client is a higher version than this server’s, so when I set off the OgreFest launcher on my retail client yesterday it took a while to redownload a lot of things to downgrade it. Like 2hours and I download stuff around 7 to 15 Mb/s

I have the ogrefest that i got from torrent. (http://forum.ogrefest.online/forum/general/getting-started/37-eng-beginners-guide-installation the link redirect to this forum)
But after the launcher checks everrything, it says “access denied” on one arquive. So I delete that one, and after the launcher check, another one give access denied. Don’t know why the game from torrent doesn’t work anymore, sadly.
I’m trying something, hope it works.

Can’t get the ogrefest that I have from torrent to work. I tried downloading random stuff to check if my internet was bad, but its ok. When is downloading through launcher, its gets do 1mb speed, but only last a few minutes, and its not even stable at 100kb speed, that is the sad thing :(

Hello! If you are getting Access Denied error, your best bet would be to delete the file that is written near the error. Restart the launcher afterwards and should be good to go !

@TheObserver said in Regarding the download:

Hello! If you are getting Access Denied error, your best bet would be to delete the file that is written near the error. Restart the launcher afterwards and should be good to go !

Hi, I’m back after a while aswell and had same issue when i try to update and tried to delete files like you said above… But i got it on over 10 files atm :/ frustating to restart launcher and get error delete again and again. No other/faster way to fix it?

EDIT: Giving error for all files located in “paz” so all 49GB client is trash now… if only way to go is DL again will give up tho… have no time or patience to DL whole client again.

EDIT 2: OK I had to try once more before giving up and found way to fix my issue and it might help to someone who get same error on paz files so…

http://community.ogrefest.online/topic/5/launcher-issues-patch-1-0
Followed steps under “Q: I am stuck on 99% and the launcher won’t update anything!” now no error about paz files and launcher updating to new client with seeing old files i have, so i need to DL only 15GB or less something not the whole client thx god. Greetings~

last edited by faux27

Looks like your connection to OgreFest | Black Desert Online Private Server was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.