- Make sure that anti-virus is not deleting files from the download.
- Reinstall https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/details.aspx?id=48145.
- Repair files.
Updated July 4th.
● Fixed an issue where summoned monsters would not react to party damage when player is damaged.
● Fixed an issue where summoned monsters would fail to set target through player skills.
● Fixed an issue where the attacker’s or target’s based field point (health and mana) skill damage would not be applied correctly to the target.
● Fixed an issue where skills using field points (health and mana) would not deal the correct damage in PvP.
● Fixed an issue where the attacker would not be able to absorb the target’s health via the skill “Divider V”.
● Fixed an issue where the attacker would not be able to absorb mana from the target, but the target would still lose mana.
● Duplicate monsters and NPC’s have been removed from all over the world.
● “Ogre” monster spawn time has been increased from 30 seconds to 60 seconds.
Good day OgreFest Adventurers!
In response to the recent bug exploitation regarding the new challenges, we have penalized a number of accounts that have been found guilty. These exploiters have received a permanent ban on their accounts, with a few exceptions depending on severity.
Furthermore, please be aware that any kind of exploitation of known or less known bugs, and the usage of third party software that constitutes as hacking are against our Terms of Service agreement, thus any accounts found breaking this agreement are going to be penalized.
Now let us talk some numbers:
※ Hackers found guilty over the course of one week: 32
※ Exploiters penalized since the release of the challenges: 673
※ Items removed from Marketplace, earned through non-legitimate (bug exploitation) ways: 1767
Updated July 2nd.
● Fixed an issue where premium characters were still able to complete certain challenges.
● Added level up challenges back.
● Removed challenges that have been outdated for the Korean version in 2018.
● Ended challenges that were overdue their event date.
● Added a weekly combat / skill experience boost challenge.
● Fixed an issue where an older quest would not be removed upon accepting another quest from the Black Spirit that was to replace the old one.
※ For example: “[Solo] Narc Magic Sealing Stone” (should be cancelled) => “Weakened Narc Magic Sealing Stone”
Current development process:
● Rewrite of the Security Engine for better compatibility: 60%
● Rewrite of the Geometry Engine with proper navigation: 20%
Updated June 24th.
● Fixed an issue where specific actions would be executed infinitely when new animation started (for example: Urugon in the quest “[Co-op] Defeat Urugon”).
● Fixed an issue that caused alchemy time reducing items to not have any effects.
● Fixed an issue that caused cooking time reducing items to not have any effects.
● Fixed an issue where awakening weapons of players was not displayed.
● Implemented basic weather support for additional visuals in-game.
※ If you notice that your CPU spikes up a lot, or it is raining non-stop in any region, for example in Velia (extremely dark with biblical raining) and its vicinity, and only that one area, please let us know immediately either through the forums or our Discord server.