As it stands, Armor and Weapons use a significantly reduced number of Cron Stones compared to Retail BDO, whereas Accessories are still at the same rate as Retail. There is fairly significant desire for this to be changed from what I can tell.
Bringing this price down to the same rate as Armor and Weapons, or at the very least half of where they are now, would be, well, much preferred?
I was processing a bunch of Agerian Armor, and looking through my inventory while one failed over and over. I flipped to my pearl inventory and then it succeeded, with the next item in queue being my Valkyrie Treant Camo. I quickly canceled the processing.
I tried to recreate the bug, and was successful by having my pearl inventory open when the autoprocessing chooses its’ next target. https://i.imgur.com/Z2ggEil.jpg
It seems to pick a random cosmetic item from the Pearl Inventory to process. I don’t know if it will actually succeed, as I didn’t let it finish.
This is a consolidated list of currently known bugs and features in development as well as their progress. The symbol * indicates that the feature is intentional. For more details, check the “bug reports” forum section.
This list is very much in progress and in its’ current state doesn’t represent every feature and bug currently on the server. If you know of anything that needs to be added or changed then let me know.
● Character creation - 99% working (Disconnects during creation)
● Server/Channel/Character Selection - 100% working
● Role-Play chat not implemented
● Monster/Npc AI - 99% (Sometimes monsters can be de-synced)
● Spawns - 85% (Certain NPCs will spawn during the night or in a different location when they should not) *
● Models - 90% (Some NPC’s have wrong models)
● Loot & Drops - 100%
● Fall Damage - 100%
● Swimming - 100%
● Bosses - 98%
● Open World Bosses - 95%
● Daily / Weekly Bosses - 100%
● Boss Scrolls - 100%
● Warrior - 100%
● Ranger - 100%
● Sorceress - 100%
● Berserker - 100%
● Tamer - 100%
● Valkyrie - 100%
● Musa - 100%
● Maehwa - 100%
● Wizard - 100%
● Witch - 100%
● Kunoichi - 95% => Absolute Skills are not functioning
● Ninja - 95% => Absolute Skills are not functioning
● Dark Knight - 100%
● Striker - 90%
- Echo Spirit does no damage, clones spawn improperly
- Endless Explosion and Ultimate Crush clones spawn improperly
● Mystic - 100%
● Lahn - 100% => A large amount of information is in Korean
● Main Black Spirit Quest line - 90% Working.
● Gathering - 100% Complete
● Cooking - 100% Complete
● Alchemy- 100% Complete
● Farming - 60% (Implemented basic fence/garden farming)(Work in Progress)
● Fishing - 100% Complete
● Trading - 50% (Can sell ‘trade’ items; Can’t buy ‘trade’ items from NPC, Investment Banks disabled)(Work in Progress)
● Hunting - 0% (Not implemented)
● Training - 100%
● Processing - 99% (No maid support yet)(Work in Progress)
【Energy and Contribution】
● Knowledge system - 100%
● Amity mini game- 100%
● Node investments - 100%
● Contribution system - 99% (Cannot go beyond 351 Contribution Points)
● Boats & Ferries - 100%
● Wagons - 95%
● Horses - 100%
● Horse Skills - 100%
● Horse Recovery Formula - 100%
● Horse Registration - 100%
● Horse Market - 100%
● Horse Exchange - 100%
● Horse Breeding Market - 100%
● Horse Clean Dead count - 100%
● Horse Reset Mating count - 100%
● Horse Stats Increase on Level Up - 100%
● Camel Skills - 100%
● Elephant Skills - 100%
● Creation of Clans and Guild - 100%
● Guild chat/announce functions - 100%
● Change Emblems - 100%
● Increase guild size - 100%
● Guild Protection - 0% (not implemented)
● Guild buffs/skills - 50% (Majority of skills can be learned but don’t work)
● Guild missions/quests - 40% (Subjugation Quests are the only ones functioning, timer not functioning/have to wait the full quest time limit before turn in is possible)
● Guild Ranking - 100% (May be slow to load)
● Notes/Messages - 100%
● War Declarations - 70% (not implemented)
● Node & Territory Wars - 0% (not implemented)
● Combining - 100%
● Loot pickup - 100%
● Pet skills - 100%
● Hunger Bar - 100%
● Enhancement success rates are working as intended.
● Cron Stone usage is enabled.
● Valk’s Cry usage is enabled.
● Furniture Installation - 100%
● Furniture Buffs - 100%
● Rank and Point system - 100%
【PvP and Battlegrounds】
● Karma system - 100%
● Flagging - 100%
● Arenas - 99% (Sometimes summons will not attack)
● Red-Battlefield - 100%
● Arena of Arsha - 0% (Not implemented)
Note: Items offered are different than official servers. Current system rewards 8 pearls for every 30 minutes online, with 16 Pearl boxes dropping from mobs rarely, and 100 Loyalty daily.
● Trent and Desert Camouflage are not hiding nameplates and this is intentional.
● World announcements (via Megaphone) restricted to staff
● Gift System - 100%
● Item Marketplace - 80% (New valuation method undergoing tests)
All Cash Shop items are permanently disabled for registration on the marketplace
● Item Valuation - 80% (some items not valued correctly)
● Registration - 100%
● Pre-orders - 50% (Does not work reliably)
● Sorting by price - 0% (not implemented)
● Mail notification - 100%
● High-Value Announcements - 100%
● Sales Collection - 100%
● Sales Tax - 100%
● Vendors- 100%
● Selling and Repo - 100%
● Night Vendor functionality is currently disabled (implementation is under consideration)
● Workers - 90% (Occasionally get stuck working, repeat all and feed all bugged)
● Material tables set-up for testing
● Worker Auction Market - 100%
● Worker Lodging - 100%
● Some nodes do not show their resource nodes (Coastal Cave and Serendia Shrine for example)
The way Workers currently work is… well, annoying, to say the least. Requiring you to continuously stay logged in for them to work, and stopping their queue even just with changing characters.
I feel the worker system would be much, much less of a hassle if they finished their queue, instead of just their last item, while the account is offline. This would allow those more casual players (myself) to still be able to have a large worker empire without constantly being ingame. It would also remove the annoyance of your workers stopping what they’re doing every time you decide you want to play another character for a bit.
Every option you suggested that you say are “third party” include changes to the game code. There’s no easy way to do that.
Even if a GM responds with a more positive answer towards actually fixing the problem, my prior statement still stands. There’s nothing that can be done about it at this time.
You do realize the Ogrefest team is not the original developer of the game, correct?
While down the road, once they finish the core rewrite, doing something like implementing personal trading or Marketplace additions may be possible. But they are not currently “broken”. They are working as Daum designed them to.
Once something goes up onto the Marketplace, it is fair game. End of story.